Friday, May 10, 2013

Nailed It! Friday - Revlon Chroma Chameleon - Aquamarine


So, I was fortunate enough to receive another package from the Revlon Selects program.  This was such a nice surprise!  This time it was 3 nail items from their Limited Edition Runway Collection.  I will do the reviews over the next 3 Fridays.  Today, I will do a review on Revlon Chroma Chameleon polish.

The 8 Chroma Chameleon colours are duo and multi chrome polishes. The available colours are Amethyst, Aquamarine, Cobalt, Gold, Pink Quartz, Rose Gold, Tanzanite, and Topaz. I am definitely wanting them all after googling swatches!

I received Aquamarine.  I didn't find the shift of colours really intense on this polish, but it is a really nice blue and when you can catch that purple shift it's really pretty! The colour only took 2 coats and it applied beautiful.  The brush is a nice size and you are able to get good coverage quick.  The formula is neither runny nor gloopy. It wore really well, and this is actually day 3 after application!

Here are a few photos with different hand positions showing the slight aquamarine to purple shift.




After viewing swatches of all the colours, I am definitely excited to go and check out some more.  I haven't noticed if these were out in stores yet and they're not on the Revlon Canada website yet. On some of the blogs that American the prices mentioned were in the $8.95 range.

What do you think? Are you thinking of trying any of the colours?

Have a wonderful weekend!
XO
~A

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, pretty! I got this in my Revlon Selects box too. I think I need to break it out soon after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete