Happy weekend! I just wanted to share one of my favourite looks right now! Whoever started the accent nail thing is a genius. I just adore it. Right now I'm loving Julep's Mandy sooo incredibly much. I'm just as in love with Juelp's Sienna. It's gorgeous! I honestly didn't think I would like it because it's a gold...but the effect is magical and luxe! Here is what the colours look like together.
My answers to Meg's tag over at Beauty Box Canada!! Check out her great site. She also has a youtube channel and a facebook page!
1. Have you ever been out of the country you currently reside in?
I was born in Poland, but haven't left Canada since I moved here.
2. What is your must have beauty item?
mascara and lip gloss. You can do so much for your look with just those!
3. Does it take you a long time to get “ready” daily?
Way longer than it should. :S
4. Curly or straight hair?
I generally wear my hair straight, but prefer curly. I'll use my curling wand or flat iron to get gorgeous curls!
5. What do you like most about blogging?
I really think it's fun documenting your beauty passions of the moment and I love meeting fellow beauty bloggers, it's such a fun and supportive community!
6. What is your favorite nail polish brand/colour?
My favourite brand is Essie. my favourite colour of the moment is Julep's Mandy..see above! Beautiful coral!
7. Have you ever met someone famous?
Hmm..I don't think so?
8. Flats, Wedges or Stilettos?
I *love* *love* wedges. My favourite! My husband says they're old lady shoes. *HRMPH* I think not!
9. Do you like a natural makeup look or bold makeup look?
I prefer more of a natural look.
10. What do you feel the best way to promote your blog is?
I'm not really sure about this one...I think it's just when someone mentions your blog on their blog and others come to check it out!
11. What is more likely to consume your makeup collection high end makeup products or drug store products?
Mostly drugstore products. I find there's quality in those products as well. Not everything good costs a lot of money. My favourite drugstore brand is Quo. *LOVE* it so much!
Enjoy the rest of your lovely weekend!