Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beauty Review - Boots No7 Moisture Quench

Very rarely, do I ever finish a product. Does anyone else do this? Yet, I hoard and hoard and hoard. One thing I'm trying not to do is hoard creams. They really do expire. ;) I've been trying my best to buy minimal moisturizers and try using them up. Finally, through winter I did. I have been using this day cream for normal/dry skin. It's Boots No7 Moisture Quench. I actually won it in a basket at Shopper's Drugmart when I went for one of their free makeovers. Of course, I probably walked out with $150 in makeup anyways..so it was a nice bonus to win a very generous basket!I have combination skin, dry cheeks, oily t zone. Well, mostly the forehead gets oily. Therefore, using it on my forehead made it shine like a bowling ball. So, I had to use oil absorbing tissue to remove the excess. My cheeks, however really did look radiant in combination with my skin care routine. But, I need ONE cream to do all the work, I don't have time to apply 10 different products to my face, I only have time for 9. ;) It did appear to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and pores. Very minimal but obvious to my own critical eye. ;)

The cream is pretty thick...almost paste like. It's not a bad thing, it's just a different texture. The smell is very minimal. It's a light cream smell..actually it's the scent of vitamin e. That said...I have insane, superhuman abilities to sniff stuff. It's bizzare.

It contains a natural blend of elderflower, vitamin E and oil of evening primrose. The cream is hypoallergenic and it's good for 24 months after you open it. Perfect for people with skin sensitivity.

I probably wouldn't repurchase this particular cream again, however I would try other Boots No.7 products. I do also have a night cream I'll review.

**Review is my own opinion of the product**

Stay tuned for posts on Beauty Box 5 and Glossybox sample boxes!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment