Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Olay Definity Intense Hydrating Cream - Review

Oh noooo....Blogger changed it's format!!! I hope I can figure this out?!




I found a sample of Olay Definity: Intense Hydrating Cream in a magazine.  For some reason, I always end up with TONS of samples and full size bottles of moisturizers, creams, lotions.... am I the only one?  Often times I find they're all kind of the same, and it's a bit of a boring product.

Anyhow, I tried this little sample packet and I got 3 or 4 uses out of it.  It smells gorgeous!  Not really like any cream I've smelled before.  It's a bit sweet, maybe faintly reminiscent of candy.  But, I can't get enough of it.  The first smell of it, brought me to a state of happiness.  It's amazing how smell can affect us!
 
The information on the back of the packets says: Olay Definity penetrates the skin's surface up to 10 layers deep and helps reverse the appearance of past damage comfing from beneath for a look that's highly defined - visibly smooth, luminous.
 
The cream is quite liquidy, but you don't need a lot.  I found that it did in fact make my skin appear more luminous, it was non greasy and it was a definite mood booster in the morning.  The cream made my skin feel satiny smooth.
 
I'm *so* pleased with this cream, I am planning on buying a full size container.  I scoped it out on ebay and managed to find it for about $17 CDN.  I will however check out Shopper's (my favourite cosmetics place!) to see if they have it.  They have quite a bit there, so I imagine they would.
 
Have you had a chance to try this cream?

~A
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Really good blog my dear,nice post :)
    Follow me via GFC and let me know, then I'll follow you back immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's great,you are Polish! Thank you for following me, follow you back already :)
    POZDRAWIAM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Olay product...
    They are a nice product :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete